It’s summer y’all! Kids are out for at least another month. Moms… are you starting to question your sanity? Are the kids starting to get bored? Then, I have the answer if they love photography!
I am currently offering my photography workshop “theSTART” as a one-on-one class for teens ages 12-17 or group workshops for up to 4 teenagers.
Students must have access to a digital SLR from a major brand such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc. and at least one (1) lens.
Currently, for month of July, I am offering two (2) course titles:
- theSTART ~ a photographer’s beginning journey to manual mode
- theSTART ~ photojournalism basics
Wondering, if your teenager is the right student? I totally understand that, we all wonder if we are making the right decision to invest our time.
If you can check off 3 of these 6 items, then you owe it to yourself and your teenager to sign him or her up.
- There is an interest in photography
- Your teenager is ALWAYS taking photos with the camera phone
- The desire to learn the technical knowledge – correct exposure, how to shoot in manual mode, better focus
- Camaraderie, friendship and fun
- an interest in high school newspaper or yearbook staff
- the desire to have better vacation photos
For more information, complete the form below